“Occupy Ivy” 8/18/12 Sponsored by Evike.com!
“Occupy Ivy” Game information:
Ivy Ridge “Occupy Ivy” Player Appreciation game with Team 10-S Sponsored by Evike.com!
Remember the Occupy protests that started last year on Wall Street? Well it moved to Ivy Ridge and the Govt is not too happy about it! Defend your turf and stand tall as part of the protest team, or try and stop the protesters as part of the government team. Are you part of the problem, or part of the solution??
- Date: Saturday August 18th, 2012
- Admission: FREE with Pre-Registration!! Walk-ons or players arriving after 1st briefing has started will be required to pay a late fee, so don’t be late!!
- Location: Ivy Ridge. Click here for Google Maps directions.
- Start Time: 8AM Gate opens, first briefing 9AM SHARP! This event will go until 3-4pm in the afternoon.
- Age: 13+ (17 and under bring parents to sign waiver).
- Red Rag. This is a “Dead Rag” that is used to signal that you are HIT and out of the game. This is required, no exceptions.
Airsoft guns and ammo limitations:
- AEG, GBBR, Hybrid: 450 FPS* Max
- Sniper (Bolt Action): 550 FPS* Max
- Pistols and shotguns: No FPS* limits
- Biodegradable BBs only.
We will be separating teams by the main color of players’ CHEST RIGS AND SHIRT/BDU TOPS. Please coordinate accordingly – i.e. don’t wear a light shirt with a dark vest!
- PROTEST TEAM: Civi and any mismatched uniform, for this game crazy loadouts are encouraged and will make the scenario that much more fun! Feel free to wear tye dye, bright colors, costumes, anything you feel represents the movement – and any special weapons are a must!
- GOVT TEAM: Any full camo, complete uniform – must be complete to be on this team meaning upper and lower BDUs must match, vest can be a different color, but you must look like you represent the establishment!
Door prizes for the best costume/loadout, so have fun with this idea and get some free stuff! Props like protest signs and gas masks encouraged and will be used in the game(s).
Short URL: http://www.area48.org/?p=3159